• 3 bed | 2 bath
  • €225,000
Open demo
Interested in this property?
Enquire today!

Please note that Canarian Properties will send the above details to the relating agent only. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.

Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Form Thumb

Property Description

Arrecife, Lanzarote
MODERN 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM NEWLY BUILT DUPLEXES
A rare opportunity to own a high quality newly built duplex, just a few minutes walk away from Playa del Reducto beach in Arrecife. Consists of 3 bedrooms, with potential to make a fourth bedroom, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining area and living room. Glass railed staircase and front terrace. Large bronze coloured aluminium windows which open fully or tilt. Off road parking, with lovely surrounding parkland areas.
An initial down payment of 20% will reserve it for you and the rest paid on completion. Also 80% mortgage facility available through the Santander Bank.
Only the finest quality of materials are used and the first construction of houses are selling very quickly with a completion expected end of November. An absolute must see to appreciate the beautiful designs and quality finishes.
Prices starting from 225,000 euros.

Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Size 100 Sq m
Plot Size 160 Sq m
Phase 2 is 24 duplex's commences after sale of phase 1.

Features

*

Moments from Playa Del Reducto beach
*

Mortgage facility available
*

Ready November 2019
Features
  • Property Reference: LA-LA812s
  • Property Type: Villa/House
  • Location: Arrecife, Lanzarote
  • Price: €225,000
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
Property Features
Moments from Playa Del Reducto beach
Mortgage facility available
Ready November 2019
Download PDF

3 Bed Villa/House for Sale

Arrecife, Lanzarote

REF: LA-LA812s
Open demo
Interested in this property?
Enquire today!

Please note that Canarian Properties will send the above details to the relating agent only. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.

Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Arrecife, Lanzarote - Canarian Properties
Form Thumb

Property Description

Arrecife, Lanzarote
MODERN 3 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM NEWLY BUILT DUPLEXES
A rare opportunity to own a high quality newly built duplex, just a few minutes walk away from Playa del Reducto beach in Arrecife. Consists of 3 bedrooms, with potential to make a fourth bedroom, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining area and living room. Glass railed staircase and front terrace. Large bronze coloured aluminium windows which open fully or tilt. Off road parking, with lovely surrounding parkland areas.
An initial down payment of 20% will reserve it for you and the rest paid on completion. Also 80% mortgage facility available through the Santander Bank.
Only the finest quality of materials are used and the first construction of houses are selling very quickly with a completion expected end of November. An absolute must see to appreciate the beautiful designs and quality finishes.
Prices starting from 225,000 euros.

Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Size 100 Sq m
Plot Size 160 Sq m
Phase 2 is 24 duplex's commences after sale of phase 1.

Features

*

Moments from Playa Del Reducto beach
*

Mortgage facility available
*

Ready November 2019
Features
  • Property Reference: LA-LA812s
  • Property Type: Villa/House
  • Location: Arrecife, Lanzarote
  • Price: €225,000
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
Property Features
Moments from Playa Del Reducto beach
Mortgage facility available
Ready November 2019
Download PDF
Enquire about this property


Please note that Canarian Properties will send the above details to the relating agent only. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.

Take a closer look and MAKE AN ENQUIRY

Enquire about this property

Get in touch using the form below and one of our Property Experts will be in touch with you directly


Please note that Canarian Properties will only use the above data to contact you accordingly. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree
to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.