El Barrial, El Paso, La Palma
Large, modern and newly built villa on property at the best location
Welcome to this spectacular newly built modern villa on the beautiful island of La Palma, Canary Islands! Located in the municipality of El Paso, in the quiet neighbourhood of El Barrial, this home is set in a superbly located property, surrounded by a peaceful residential environment. The panoramic views of the landscape and the majestic mountains will take your breath away.
With an altitude of approximately 865 metres, this property has a total plot of approximately 1,650 m². The one-storey chalet, with a constructed area of 120 m², offers a spacious living-dining room, a kitchen, a utility room, three cosy bedrooms and a dressing room. There are also two bathrooms.
In terms of construction materials, the property is built with thermo-clay block walls, Canarian roofs and aluminium doors and windows with double glazing. The windows are equipped with electric blinds and mosquito nets, and the floors are tiled. Special attention has also been paid to insulation, both in the ceilings and floors, to ensure a pleasant temperature in all seasons.
The access to the road is direct from the street and it is located in a cul-de-sac, which guarantees privacy and tranquillity.
The land offers the possibility to enjoy a natural and peaceful environment, and although it is still undeveloped, it offers the opportunity to create your own garden or cultivation project if you wish. There are numerous paths and trails around this property, whether for walking with your pet, hiking or mountain biking.
In summary, this property stands out for its fantastic location, high quality construction and peaceful surroundings. With beautiful views that cannot be obstructed, it offers you a serene and relaxed lifestyle in a small quiet street. Don’t miss the opportunity to acquire this gem of a property on the edge of the pre-park area on the southern slopes of the Bejenao!
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of EL BARRIAL
- Residential environment
- calm environment
- Fantastic views of the landscape and the mountains
- ca. 865 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.650 m²
- Single storey villa of approx. 120 m² overbuilt space
- Dining-living room
- Empty kitchen (to be fitted by the buyer)
- 3 bedrooms
- Dressing room
- 1 bathroom en suite
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Walls of Thermo-clay blocks
- Canarian roofs
- Doors and windows in aluminum with double glazing
- Equipped with electric blinds
- Mosquito nets
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Insulation of Roofs and Floors
- Town water connection
The property has approx. 1.650 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- Partially left in its natural state
- Entrance directly from the street
- Dead end street
- El Paso in about 3 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 12 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 3 minutes
- School in about 3 minutes
- Health center in about 3 minutes
- Hospital approx. 18 minutes
- Airport in about 35 minutes
- Fantastic location
- House in a quiet side street
- Very well insulated construction
- Beautiful view that can’t be obstructed
A property of high quality in an excellent location